Perfect as a snack, side dish or mixed in with a salad!
1/2 can chickpeas
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cajun spice
Pinch salt (I use Himalayan pink salt)
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C, gas mark 6
- Drain the chickpeas then place between two sheets of kitchen roll and dab some of the moisture off
- Place the chickpeas into a roasting tray followed by the olive oil, paprika, cajun spice and salt
- Mix together well then place the tray into the oven
- Cook for around 15-20 minutes
- Take the tray out and leave to cool down
- Best eaten quite soon whilst the chickpeas are warm and crunchy!